Good Morning,
I just wanted to finally be able to tell everyone that JOHN IS HOME SAFELY!!!!!!! We had an amazing night just enjoying each other. He loves the apartment and is so happy to be home! He has a million things on his mind that he wants to get done and is just so excited to do them all. We already went on one clothes shopping spree for him last night at a local mall! : ) His sleep patterns will take awhile to get back on Cali time. We have been up since 3:30 just talking and him sharing stories with me. We are now making some breakfast (bacon, eggs, and toast) for our first home cooked meal together. It is amazing to have him home and I thank God every second for bringing him home safely! We have tons of stuff on our agenda today but we will call everyone in a couple of days once we are settled. I just want to thank everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers! They were answered and much appreciated! We will see everyone back home in Texas in a couple of weeks! I will send some pictures of the reunion last night once I get a second to download them. Have a great day!
With Love,
John and Ashley
Thursday, May 1, 2008
April 30,2008
Posted by ...to keep those we love up to date at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment